Friday, February 24, 2012

What I have been up to for the past year and a half

So the posts previous to this one are some of the things that I wrote while I have been gone from my little blog. I was writing for a blog that a few friends started as a spin off of the Apron Stage called the Peanut Gallery Speaks. These posts do not represent everything that was written in that time for that blog, but it is what I have saved to my computer. So here it is.

It's funny, looking back through all of these posts, remembering how fun it is to write. How fun it is to write with the reckless abandon and relative anonymity of a Blogspotter. It's nice to remember who I am. I'm Traci, Dammit. So many things have changed in my life in the past year and a half but hopefully my love of sitting around and typing my own stream-of-consiousness bullshit will live forever! And between you and me, as of right now, that love is feeling pretty strong.

So, possibly two people who still read this, let's get this party wagon back on the road.

0 comments: