Tuesday, November 3, 2009

FEED ME!

I have an eating disorder.

I'm not joking.

I cannot stop eating food. It is becoming a real problem. I don't know what led up to this moment but for at least the past three years I have become hyper aware of hunger, or even the feeling that I might, at some future date, feel hunger and I become ravenous.

It's really crossed the line over into abuse of my body. Which is awful, because I love my body, it's such a gift! It runs and jumps, mine came to me exceptionally bendy, it also came with moles all over my right shoulder. On top of that I have improved it with scars artfully placed up and down my left leg - almost like I planned it. I like it, it does things - and I am seriously concerned that if things don't change it will slowly stop doing things. That is a real problem.

I go to bed and it just lies there. I try to jostle it awake, perhaps we could have a pillow fight? But it doesn't want to. It wants to watch Biggest Loser while eating a chocolate root bear float. My body is becoming a real fuddy duddy, all it wants to do is eat. And it is horribly indiscriminate.

I mean old McDonald's french fries indiscriminate.

(If you have never known the humiliation of eating an old McDonald's french fry, I will tell you that it is right up there with going to sell your blood and finding that your ex is a phlebotomist)

I eat while wondering why, since I'm not hungry and cheeseburgers are gross.

I have to change. I have to reign this dang body in and show it who's boss. Come on, will! Where are you when I need you! We need to start a search party for my quads! Get your butt in the game! We can do this thing!

Will? self - wiiiillll? Where are you?

Oh crap, it's sitting here in it's ugly sweats blogging.

2 comments:

Rebecca Wood said...

TBL while slurping a Chocolate Rootbeer Float?

The sacrilege Dahling! Everyone knows you run ladders across your house during commercials, and cry at the elimination. THEN, and only then do you pig yourself out.

I love you!

Manda Panda Puddin' Pie said...

Once you find that will. . . would you please send it my way! I also find myself eating while watching the Biggest Loser, oh the hypocrisy. So you find the motivation and self will, use it and abuse it, then send it my way. But who knows I will still probably only watch it.